Route: Phnom Penh – Kompong Thom - Preah Khan – Koh Ker - Preah Vihear – Banteay Chhmar - Siem Reap – Kratie - Mondulkiri - Phnom Penh
- Challenging motorcycling trip capturing the best places of Cambodia
- Riding on different terrains and long distances with our professional motorbikes and your guide
- Must-seen Angkor Complex combining with history of Jayavarman King, natural beauty of Tonle Sap lake, encounter wild creatures as dolphin, elephants etc
- Learn about Khmer people as well as unique ethnic culture of Cambodia country
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights
Route: Hanoi – Mai Chau - Tan Ky – Phong Nha - Hue – Hoi An - Phuoc Son – Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot – Dalat - Sai Gon - Bavet (Moc Bai) – Phnom Penh (Cambodia) - Kampong Thom – Preah Khan Siem Reap – Koh Ker – Chhaeb - Thbeng Meanchey - Siem Reap
- Awesome ride along Ho Chi Minh trail overland Vietnam
- Dirt, off the beaten tracks from Phnompenh to Siem reap
- Off the beaten track riding at Mai Chau, Tan Ky and in Kor Keh.
- Explore the top highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia
- Visit Phong Nha cave, DMZ area, Central Highland, Mekong, Phnompenh and Siem reap
Duration: 21 Days / 20 Nights
Country: Vietnam & Cambodia
Route: Hanoi – Viet tri - Thac ba reservoir - Luc Yen - Sapa - Sin Ho - Dien Bien Phu - Muang Khoua (Laos) - Oudomxai - Luang Prabang
- Best paths for motorbiking in North Vietnam with high passes, winding trails and twisting routs
- Homestay at the first and beautiful man-made lake in Vietnam in Yen Bai province: Thac Ba reservoir
- Stunning Sapa and Lai Chau - Dien Bien when at the top of Vietnam highest pass, 2000m to sea level
- Off road biking in Laos in less tourist trails and encounter unique ethnic people
- Lovely discovery the ancient capital of Laos - Luang Prabang.
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Country: Vietnam & Laos
14 Days | From US$ 1,055
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Vinh - Phong Nha - Dong Hoi - Dong Ha - Hue - Hoi An - Kham Duc - Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot - Dalat - Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Motorcycling overland Vietnam along Ho Chi Minh trail (2200km).
- Best riding in Vietnam and challenging in lesst tourist roads
- Countless beautiful natural scenery eg: Phong Nha caves, Mai Chau valley, Hai Van Pass, Hoi an and Central Highland
- Visits to DMZ area, Truong Son cemetery, Dong Ha and Dong Loc interjunction
- Meet different ethnic minorities and homestay
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,055
4 Days | From US$ 265
Route: Hanoi – Moc chau – Muong La – Ban Luot – Nam Khat – Khau Pha – Tu Le - Nghia Lo – Thu Cuc – Thanh Son – Son tay – Hanoi
- Very less known, beautiful riding trail in North West
- Mountainous roads but less traffic that's suitable for even beginners
- Visiting Son La Hydro electric plant - the biggest in South East Asia.
- Mind-blowing beauty of terrace fields in Tu Le and Nghia Lo
- Countless photo hunting chances
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 265
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.