- Awesome multi activities adventure that suits most of hikers and kayakers
- Trekking into remote villages at Ba Be park that are nearly touched by tourists
- Kayaking in Babe lake - a huge, calm, emerald water of a biggest natural lake in North Vietnam
- Homestay in village at local ethnic house
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Po Lu Village
Day 2: Trekking to surrounding villages
Keep further walk to a Tay village where we stop for a break and pinnic lunch. Enjoy hiking through the forest through mountains and valleys where you will see beautiful stilt houses of original designs and materials and following a nice road along the lake and witnessing local ethnics trading their home-made products.
Day 3: An Ma Island – Puong Cave - Dau Dang Waterfall
Day 4: Po Lu Village – Hanoi
- We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including weather conditions or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
- Private returned AC vehicle
- Twin shared room at guest house
- Homestay permission
- Sit-on-top kayak (double kayak avail. only)
- Support boat along the kayaks
- Dry bag
- Professional English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- First-aid kit
- Water & Snacks
- Entrance and sightseeing fee
- Service charges and taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visa process and stamp
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking, kayaking protection gears
- Others not mentioned
THIS ADVENTURE INFORMATION
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Depart from: Hanoi - End at: Hanoi
When: Year round - best time is from Oct - Jun see more Vietnam weather
Activities: Kayaking, Trekking, River cruise
Transportation: AC vehicle, support boat, kayak
Accommodation: 03 nights homestay
Tour guide: English speaking guide
Meals and food
- Day 2-3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch
All meals, which are indicated in the itinerary, are included in the price of this trip. Since we travel away from big towns our meals are mainly dominated by local foods. Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirement.
Home stay in the village is simple in term of bedding condition and amenities. We will sleep on beds with mattress, clean sheet, pillows and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
ATA tour guide
The tour will be guided by one of our tour guides who are experienced in guiding kayaking tours in Vietnam. He has been carefully trained in this field and is fully licensed in tour guiding by the government. In addition, he has been trained in first-aid by SOS International and he knows how to deal with difficult situations. You will have a great time traveling with him.
On this trip we use mainly sit-on-top, double kayak. Paddle, life-jacket and dry bag are available.
++ Important note: The maximum weight per kayak is 150kg (330lb) for double (no single kayak avail). For your utmost comfort, we recommend customers from 125kg (275lb) should not take kayaking tours. If you are unsure anything, we strongly encourage to contact us for more detailed information.
The kayaking day
A typical kayaking day starts at about 8.30 am after breakfast. Lunch will be served on support boat or at a beautiful spot depending on the weather. At the end of a kayaking day, we would return to the homestay around 4.30pm.
Note on client safety
We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including weather conditions or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
- Trekking poles: manufactured by Coleman, USA. Telescoping pole extends from 27 to 53 inches. Contoured handle grip features adjustable nylon strap and compass. Aluminum pole has steel tip with removable cover and basket for various terrains
- Sleeping bags and/or mattresses in homestay
- Summer sleeping bags: Satin sleeping bag 60cm x 180cm. Used for home stay and camping in hot weather
- Winter sleeping bags: manufactured by Landus, France. Winter bag (5 degree) 60cm x 200cm. Used for home stay and camping in cold weather
- Waterproof blue bag for luggage
- Sit-on-top, double kayak. Paddle, life-jacket and dry bags
- Radio: manufactured by Kenwood, Malaysia. 16-channel VHF FM Transceiver. Used for jungle trek with group from 5 passengers up. Help to manage group
- ATA first-aid kit: Available on any ATA trip
- Origin passport to declare for homestay permission
- Hiking Shoes
- Flip flops/string-back sandals or river boots
- Small backpack with rain cover
- Clothes: trekking pants, thermal underwear (top/bottom), t-shirts, long-sleeved shirt, pajama/sleeping pants, underwear (what you’re comfortable with), pairs of socks
- Rest and sleeping clothes.
- Hat, sunglasses, sun protection.
- Waterproof pants and jackets
- Rain coats
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Anti-insect repellent
- Common medicines in your personal first aid kits
This Tour Category FAQs
Refer Similar Adventures
Route: Hanoi – Po Lu Trekking - An Ma Island – Puong Cave - Dau Dang Waterfall - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luon & Trong Caves - Van Chai village - Ho Ba Ham area - Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba National Park - Hai Phong - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba National Park - Viet Hai Village - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Ba Trai Dao beaches - Hanoi
Route: Hanoi – Po Lu – An Ma Island – Puong Cave - Dau Dang Waterfall – Po Lu - Babe - Hanoi