4 Days | From US$ 510
Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Van chai - Dark Cave - Ba Tra Dao Lagoon - Lan Ha bay - Ho Ba Ham - Halong - Hanoi
- Real challenging adventure in Halong bay with 2 full days kayaking up to 5-6 hours per day
- Paddling to visit the most amazing caves in Halong including Sung Sot cave, Luon cave and Dark cave
- You reach to the place that only kayak can enter - Ho Ba Ham, a special grotto with three inland lakes
- Exploring Lan Ha bay by kayak - this is the small, amazing but hidden parts of Halong bay
- Visiting the typical floating village in Halong - Van Chai and learn about how locals carry their lives in such special conditions.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 510
4 Days | From US$ 255
Route: Hanoi - Sapa by train - Heaven Gate - trek to 2800m Camp site - trek Mt Fansipan at 3143m - Sapa - Hanoi
- Top picked rout for Mt. Fansipan trek
- Victory moments and great views while standing at the roof of Indochina
- Challenging enough trails but suitable for most of climbers
- Superb beauty of jungle, valleys and cloudy oceans etc
- Fully supported by professional hiking expert, guide and porters
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 255
5 Days | From US$ 380
Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luon & Trong Caves - Van Chai village - Ho Ba Ham area - Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba National Park - Hai Phong - Hanoi
- Amazing Halong bay to its very hidden parts
- Kayaking to many small caves that big boats cannot reach.
- Visiting Van Chai floating village
- Awesome kayaking rout from Lan Ha bay to Cat Ba island.
- A Great trek in jungle of Cat Ba National Park
- Hidden, lovely beaches while relaxing in Viet Hai village, Cat ba
- All inclusive tour with private support boat
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 380
11 Days | From US$ 630
Route: Hanoi - Sapa - 2800m Camp Site - Fansipan Mt - 2200m Camp Site – Hoang Lien Son Park camping - Muong Hoa Valley trek & homestay Sapa - Hanoi
- Breath-taking trek to Mt Fansipan at 3143m
- Awesome scenery and nearly untouched trails
- Hiking up to 7-8 hours via Muong Hoa valley and Hoang Lien National Park
- Unforgettable moments and stunning views at the peak
- Fully inclusive, fully supported by guide, porters and experts
Duration: 11 Days / 11 Nights
Price: From US$ 630
1 Days | From US$ 53
Route: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park – Tan Vien Peak – Ba Trai Village – Hanoi.
- Jungle Trek through Ba Vi National Park and enjoy a lot of breathtaking panoramic views
- Visit Ba Trai Village (a 500ha-area of tea plantation) and learn a full process of making raw tea leaf products.
- Softly hike to the Upper Temple at 1,227m above sea level, where worships the God of Ba Vi Mountain Range, one of The Four Immortals in the traditional Vietnamese mythology.
- Have a taste of amazing Vietnamese cuisine.
Duration: 1 Day / 0 Night
Price: From US$ 53
Country: Viet Nam
2 Days | From US$ 130
Route: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong National Park - Thung Nang - Hanoi
- Getting close to nature with energy-burning hiking on jungle, dirty, muddy trails.
- Visit to Primate Rescue Centre and enjoy picnic lunch under the giant tree over 1000 years old.
- Learn about the diversity of natural tropical flore and fauna at Cuc Phuong jungle
- Take a break at Thung Nang - "The Halong Bay on the rice field"
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Price: From US$ 130
4 Days | From US$ 235
Route: Hanoi - trekking Mai Chau - Hang Kia Village - Van Village - Buoc Village - Mai Hich - Hanoi
- Enjoy the most adventurous tour in Mai Chau with exotic trekking routs
- Awesome scenery of terrace fields, valleys and local stilt houses dotted in the whole picture
- Homestays in villages of ethnic minorities
- Beautiful and various trekking trails from rocky paths, down hill jungle trails to flat, dirt paths
- All meals included
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 235
15 Days | From US$ 1,115
Route: Sai gon - Mui ne - Nha Trang - Buon Ma Thuot - Kon Tum - Kham Duc - Hoi an - Hue - Khe Sanh - Phong Nha - Sam Son - Hanoi
- Beautiful beaches along the riding from South to North
- Quiet, amazing ride along rubber, pepper, coffee plantations in Central Highland
- Relaxing in charming Hoi an town and Hue city
- Visit DMZ area and Phong Nha caves
- Swimming at beaches only known by locals: Thien Cam, Sam Son
Duration: 15 Days / 14 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,115
3 Days | From US$ 134
Route: Ha Noi – Puluong - Ha Noi
- Ideally for those who love trekking.
- Experience the tremendously lush beauty of the mountain in the north of Vietnam;
- Visit a local market, visit Thai villages in Ton villages, Son village, Nua village, Kho Muong village;
- Biking in Mai Chau valley.
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Price: From US$ 134
Country: Viet Nam
3 Days | From US$ 205
Route: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Sau Chua & Sa Seng villages - Hang Da village - Thao Hong Den - Muong Hoa valley - Ban Khoang - Ta Giang Phinh - Sapa - Hanoi
- Trek in Sapa's unusual paths to keep away from crowded routs
- Visit very remote H'mong village at 1800m height
- Hike to Ba Khoang and Sin Chai villages on magnificent trails
- Lovely valley, Muong Hoa and amazing rice terrace fields
- Meet and homestay Black Hmong and Red Dzao people
Duration: 3 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 205
6 Days | From US$ 299
Route: Hanoi - Sapa - Sin Chai - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Thanh Kim - Thanh Phu - Nam Than - Nam Nhiu - Hanoi
- Epic trekking in Sapa along off-beaten and dirt tracks
- Hiking up and down hills continuously under the shades of Hoang Lien Son range
- Stunning terrace fields along
- Untouched ethnic villages that life keeps unchanged for centuries
- Authentic homestay at true local house
Duration: 6 Days / 6 Nights
Price: From US$ 299
4 Days | From US$ 350
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau valley - Pu Luong nature reserve - Tan Ky - President Ho Chi Minh homeland - Phong Nha - Hanoi
- Stunning terrace fields at Mai Chau valley.
- The mountainous twisting road at Pu Luong.
- Visit homeland of our greatest President Ho Chi Minh.
- Boat trip and cave visiting at Phong Nha.
- Fantastic ride from Tan Ky to Phong Nha.
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights
Price: From US$ 350
11 Days | From US$ 705
Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Vinh - Huong Khe - Phong Nha - Dong Hoi - Dong Ha - Khe Sanh - A Luoi - Hoi An - Da Nang
- Riding on the best motorcycling part of Ho Chi Minh trail
- Beautiful terrace fields while up hill to Mai Chau valley
- Visit to President Ho Chi Minh homeland in Nghe An
- Stop at Phong Nha for short cave visit
- Ride to DMZ zone with Truong Son cemertary, Khe Sanh, Ben Hai, A luoi, Dong Ha
- End up in Hoi an town for relax and beach
Duration: 11 Days / 10 Nights
Price: From US$ 705
21 Days | From US$ 1,275
Route: Saigon - Mekong Delta - Nam Cat Tien National Park - Danang - Hoi An - Bach Ma National Park - Hue - Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Cat Ba National Park - Sapa (Hoang Lien Son National Park) - Hanoi.
- Awesome trek in the jungle and immerse in wildlife
- Camping and overnight in forests
- Combined with Vietnam best highlights: Halong, Mekong, Hoi an etc
- Multi-activities included trekking, kayaking, camping
- Nature discoveries and culture explores in a tour
Duration: 21 Days / 20 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,275
Activities: Multi Activities
17 Days | From US$ 1,090
Route: Hanoi - Bac Quang - Sapa - Than Uyen - Mai Chau - Pu Luong – Tan Ky – Phong Nha – Hue – Hoi an – Phuoc Son - Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot - Dalat - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh city
- Motorcycling on various terrains
- Awesome views of North West Vietnam
- Beautiful terraces at Sapa, Mai chau
- Tackling the complete Ho Chi Minh trail
- Days off at fantastic beaches Hoi an, Mui Ne
- Perfect combination of nature, history and culture heritages.
Duration: 17 Days / 16 Nights
Price: From US$ 1,090
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.