Route: Chiang Mai (Thailand) – Mae Sariang - Mae Hong Son – Pai - Tha Ton – Mae Sai - Golden Triangle – Houayxay (Laos) - Luang Namtha - Boten - Oudomxay – Nong Khiew - Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng - Vientiane
- Big Bikes KAWASAKI 650CC for ultimate experience of professional riders and even upgrade for bigger ones.
- Challenging riding along Chinese Border to Golden Triangle - the most hidden place of the world
- Sleep in a place of nowhere on the way to Nong Kiau where is near to Elephant mountains - one of the most beautiful spots in South East Asia
- Riding to the ancient and current capitals of Laos: Luang Prabang and Vientian
Duration: 13 Days / 12 Nights
Country: Thailand & Laos
Route: Siem Reap – biking Angkor Complex - Grand Circuit of Angkor – Tonle Sap – Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian – Nha Trang - Caibe – Cantho - Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok – Chiang Mai - Golden Triangle - Elephant Safari - Koh Samui - Bangkok
- Biking to endless enchanted Angkor complex
- Sacred moments of the sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill
- Kayaking in Halong bay, cycling trip in Hoi an and diving in Nha Trang beach of Vietnam
- Best place for adventure in Thailand: Chiang Mai, Golden Triangle and Koh Samui
- Multi activities combining at introductory grade suit for everyone
- Must-seen places of two capitals Hanoi (Vietnam) and Bangkok (Thailand)
Duration: 27 Days / 26 Nights
Activities: Multi Activities
Country: Cambodia, Vietnam & Thailand
Route: Chiang Mai – Doi Inthanon – Mae Sariang - Mae Sariang – Mae Hong Son – Pai - Tha Ton – Golden Triangle - Nan - Sukhothai – Khao Kho - Khao Yai - Pattaya - Koh Samui - Bangkok
- Stunning motorbiking from North to South of Thailand: Chiang Mai to Pattaya
- Riding on the exhilarating, mountainous highway No. 1148 from Golden Triangle to Nan, ranked in the Top 10 of the most fun biking roads in the world.
- An unforgettable riding experience as we pass through natural, historical, traditional and cultural attractions.
- Active discover of Koh Samui with snorkeling to see the marine creatures and kayaking in Wau Ta Lab Island
- Soft hiking into the jungle to meet elephants and learn about their intelligence at Koh Samui
Duration: 16 Days / 15 Nights
Route: Bangkok (Thailand) - Ayutthaya - Sukhothai - Lampang - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Tachileik (Myanmar) - Keng Tung – Heho - Kalaw - Yangon - Sittwe - Mrauk U - Yangon
- Visit Sukhothai, the former capital in the golden age of Thailand
- Trekking at Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai - North Thailand
- Stunning hiking at Kengtung and Kyaing Tong, Myanmar
- Explore Inle Lake and surroundings - an amazing lake on mountain
- Discover Elephant Camp in Kalaw
- Fantastic Jetty boat ride to Mrauk U and trek to Chin Village
Duration: 17 Days / 16 Nights
Country: Thailand & Myanmar
4 Days | From US$ 340
Route: Bangkok – Krabi - Krabi Rain Forest - Krabi Islands – Bangkok
- Discover the jungle and the sea of Krabi with introductory grading active activities that suits everyone
- Reveal "a treasure of leisure" hidden deeply in a dense jungle and how it heals your health
- Active walk in rain forest trails to get closer to natural life
- Fun and enjoyable speed boat trip to 4 island of Krabi for different experiences
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Price: From US$ 340
Activities: Wild life
Route: Yangon – Bagan biking - Mt Popa - Mandalay biking - Chiang Mai discoveries - Bangkok - Krabi - Siem reap - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Nam Cat Tien - Dalat - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City
- Semi-safari biking in Myanmar and flat cycling to unique Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Trekking, wild life discovery, elephant riding at the heart of adventure travel in Thailand - Chiang Mai
- You wont miss the iconic symbol of Cambodia - Angkor complex with active trekking and kayaking
- Easy relax at two best beautiful beaches of South East Asia: Krabi (Thailand) & Nha trang (Vietnam)
- Covering almost best adventurous parts of 4 countries in Indochina penisular
Duration: 32 Days / 31 Nights
Activities: Multi Activities
Country: Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.