Route: Yangon - Lashio - Hsipaw - Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay - Bagan - Heho - Kalaw - Yangon – Hanoi - Kayaking Halong Bay - Mai Chau – Na Meo border crosing – Vieng Xay - Xam Nua – Xieng Khoang - Luong Prabang – Vang Vieng - Vientiane
- Adventure to the most hidden lands of Indochina: Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- Multi active activities including: soft trek, kayaking, camping, biking and homestay with some easy intervals for anyone can join
- Capture the bests of Myanmar, Laos and awesome Halong bay in Vietnam
- Private, customizable to more or less physical level
Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Activities: Multi Activities
Country: Myanmar, Vietnam & Laos
Still Cannot find your favorite adventure?
JUST TELL US
1. When will you travel? Length of your stay?
2. Number of traveler?
3. What activities do you like? eg: Trek, Bike Kayak etc
4. Physical grade: Introductory / Moderate / Challenging
5. Any extra information that help us to identify your need?
Recommended & Reviewed by
Being a responsible eco tour operator is at the heart of what ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA is all about. From the start, we have been committed to offering low-impact tours that benefit traveler and host alike. We work with local communities, businesses and individuals to develop sustainable tourism opportunities that help local economies while minimizing negative environmental and cultural impacts.